There wil be 2 type of presentations:
- Poster Presentation
- Oral Presentation
At the review stage, the Programme Committee may change the presentation type submitted by
the author to ensure the continuity of the conference programme i.e. oral presentation may be
changed to poster presentation OR poster presentation to oral presentation. The presenting
Author will be informed of any change to their submitted presentation type at the acceptance
notification stage. The decision of the programme committee is final.
Oral presentations will be 10-15 minutes long whereas accepted posters will be asked to produce a poster for display at the conference. Presenters are
asked to take note of the following guidelines when producing their poster:
- Maximum poster size is A0 (0.84 x 1.19 m) in portrait orientation.
- Keep text to a minimum.
- Ensure any text is in large font.
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables.
- Ensure contents have a logical flow.
- Use the push pins provided to affix your poster to the display board.
- Make it colourful.
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of
the presenter. Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and